The Energy Policy Simulator (EPS) is a free and open-source computer model originally created by Energy Innovation LLC and adapted for Indonesia in partnership with World Resources Institute, WRI Indonesia, and the Institute for Essential Services Reform.
In 2017, WRI and Energy Innovation jointly released this technical note describing the structure, the input data sources, and the limitations and assumptions of Indonesia’s EPS.
The Indonesia Energy Policy Simulator may be used on this website through your web browser, or the full version may be downloaded to your computer by clicking the button below. Note that you will need to go through the steps explained on the EPS download page in order to install the required software and make use of the full version of the model.
Acknowledgement of Contributors and Reviewers
We would like to acknowledge the following people who helped adapt the Energy Policy Simulator for Indonesia. Individuals are listed alphabetically.
- Arief Wijaya, WRI Indonesia
- Clorinda Wibowo, WRI Indonesia
- Erina Mursanti, Institute for Essential Services Reform
- Fabby Tumiwa, Institute for Essential Services Reform
- Hanny Chrysolite, WRI Indonesia
- Hening Marlistya Citraningrum, Institute for Essential Services Reform
- Jeffrey Rissman, Energy Innovation LLC
- Robbie Orvis, Energy Innovation LLC
The Energy Policy Simulator (EPS) is released under the GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3) or any later version and is free and open-source software. Refer to the Software License page for full details.
City activity Jakarta
License: Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication
Changes: Image has been cropped and a fade has been applied to the left side.